On-line registration now open:
What is 100% Yoga?
Sri Sri Yoga Director Yogachary Krishanji of Art of Living Foundation is visiting Hong Kong December 6-9.
100% Yoga series, joint effort of
- Art of Living HK Center,
- Hong Kong Institute of Education,
- Hong Kong University,
will be presenting workshops and talks by Krishanji on various focus of yoga :
- on value education at Institute of Education (6/12)
- self mastery at HK University (7/12)
- unification of levels of existence at HK University (7/12);
- satsang (kirtan and music) and meditation with AoL members and guests (8/12).
A bit more teaser to the 100% Yoga series – if you’d wonder how it would be like:
– Taking your practice to the next level;
– To experience yoga as a wholistic roadmap for personal growth and human development;
– Integrate yoga wisdom into this modern life;
– Seeing and experiencing yoga as celebration of life….
Also it will be wonderful to explore the richness, depth, manifoldness and vastness of yoga as the study of consciousness and life!
So – Join us.
Whether you are into yoga or totally new to yoga – you will find the fun and value there totally for you at the workshops. And you would fall in love with yoga.
- AoL follow-up sessions; and at the AoL Center.
- Hong Kong Institute of Education
Ticket to each event is
- Organizer & supporting organization members: $30
- Full time students: $25
- Public: $50